ranting tree
Bangkok Trip
It's my first time to Bangkok and I was determined to see the notorious sex shows but i lost courage at the last moment and didn't. ^^;; It was very fun to go in a group, there was George, Gui Wei, Chai Tin and Terence. We came away with some inside jokes - the Thai Girls Show. I always thought it was Tiger Show and i had wondered at the eupherism. Anyway, we have taken to referring to it as the "raa" show, "raa" being the roar of a tiger.
Gui Wei is the undisputed Queen of Shopping!! Being the most experienced, we relied on her to bring us around. It was shop, shop, shop, shop and shop some more!! I think I've never shopped so much in my life!! They kept telling me something is cheap but not knowing the actual price back home, I can't really compare. Like there's this stunning Adidas blouse which cost $28, I was like "so ex" but apparently it'd cost more back home.
Still, I really enjoyed the trip, opened my eyes!!
It's my first time to Bangkok and I was determined to see the notorious sex shows but i lost courage at the last moment and didn't. ^^;; It was very fun to go in a group, there was George, Gui Wei, Chai Tin and Terence. We came away with some inside jokes - the Thai Girls Show. I always thought it was Tiger Show and i had wondered at the eupherism. Anyway, we have taken to referring to it as the "raa" show, "raa" being the roar of a tiger.
Gui Wei is the undisputed Queen of Shopping!! Being the most experienced, we relied on her to bring us around. It was shop, shop, shop, shop and shop some more!! I think I've never shopped so much in my life!! They kept telling me something is cheap but not knowing the actual price back home, I can't really compare. Like there's this stunning Adidas blouse which cost $28, I was like "so ex" but apparently it'd cost more back home.
Still, I really enjoyed the trip, opened my eyes!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home